Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ryan!


Okay, so it is a little late, but I wanted to tell my little guy how much I love him! I love his enthusiasm, his love for other people (especially his family), and his singing. He is such a good big brother, playing and sharing with his little sister. He loves to learn and asks to ride the school bus to school every other day (not for a couple of years, kiddo!). His smile is infectious, and he can always make me laugh. Thanks, Ryan, for being such a great son!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ryan, wow another birthday our kids are growing up too fast. You have such cute kids Marie...isn't it fun being a mom and watching all of this!

Nate said...

I have to say that I really consider us very lucky to have both Ryan and Sofia in our lives. It's easy to forget in the day to day challenges of raising two "independent" children that they are good kids and a real blessing in our lives.

I know it's late.. but Happy Birthday Ryan! I love you.

Miss Megan said...

I love the new background Marie! It looks great. I am so excited for Halloween! See you tomorrow...