Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Fall!

This is always my favorite season of the year: crunchy colorful leaves, apple and pumpkin pie, crisp breezes, warm sweaters, corn mazes. . .


This year, I'm loving it even more. It's so fun getting ready for the kids' birthdays just a week apart (Sofie wants a pink bunny cake, and Ryan wants an Oreo train).



We've been out enjoying the beautiful weather. This is Ryan on a walk around Cascade Springs. The fall color was wonderful (see the leaves above), but I also loved how his red jacket stood out.



We also took the kids to the Tracy Aviary. Sofie wore this sweater-hoodie and the pigtails to match!

And though I'm still in the middle of making applesauce (with no more mishaps, I hope), I am already pleased with my progress. So here's to a glorious fall!

1 comment:

Lindsay Duerden said...

I love the fall! The kids also looked so darn cute in their jackets! Also, your apple sauce is so good!