Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

This is one of my favorite paintings called "He Lives." It is by an artist named Simon Dewey and we have a more complete version of it hanging on our wall. (A big thanks to Mom and Dad Burt for giving it to us for our wedding; it has given us seven years of joy so far.)

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter and say that I am so grateful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who has made it possible for us to repent and return to our Father in Heaven and gave us a perfect example to follow!

I hope that everyone has enjoyed this weekend. We were able to spend it with family, which is one of the greatest blessings in the world!!

2 comments:

Englishfam said...

I love this picture. It is so amazing to think of all that He did for us...I love Easter Sunday!

Miss Megan said...

This is a beautiful picture. I have to admit, I'm not a huge Greg Olsen fan, so I am usually drawn to other artists and paintings such as this. Another LDS artist that I love is Morgan Weistling. "Kissing the Face of God" is probably my favorite of his. Thank you for reminding us what Easter is all about!

I'm so glad you're blogging now!