Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

So I realize that I'm way behind on blogging, but I wanted to celebrate Ryan turning 2, even if this post is almost a month late. We had a great time--it was a potluck dinner, so I didn't have to worry about much (thank goodness; Sofia was really jaundiced, so I was busy worrying about that).

Ryan loved his cake (thanks, Mom!). He's been playing with the figures that were on top all month.


He loved opening gifts (who doesn't), which largely featured Pooh and Curious George, two of his very favorite characters.
But his very favorite part of his birthday was playing with his cousins and uncles. Dogpile!!

I can't believe how much Ryan has grown in the last two years. We are so glad to have him in our family to enjoy his energy and enthusiasm!!

3 comments:

Englishfam said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Cute cake!

Miss Megan said...

OK am I just an idiot? We totally missed Ryan's birthday!? I'm sorry! Happy Birthday Ryan! We are glad you are in our lives...

Nate said...

It was a good time. A nice big crowded house. I was worried about putting on a big birthday party so soon after Sofia was born. But the potluck thing worked out really well.

Nate