Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween!

This year Ryan went as Pooh and Sofia was Eeyore.




Ryan certainly got the hang of trick-or-treating early. We originally planned on only going to our cul-de-sac and then a couple of other homes in the ward before visiting our family, but he learned that houses that had lights on were giving out candy, so we made a lot more stops than we were planning on. :D He was having such a great time! (The only problem has been since then--candy makes for some severe temper tantrums!!)

Here's a picture of the whole family. Originally, I was hoping to put together a Tigger costume for Nate and a Piglet one for me, but Sofia came along and costumes went way down the list on things to do. So I put on some PJs and grabbed my stuffed tiger, and Nate put together a baseball outfit.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Good times. You know.. I remember when I was a kid and we were a family of vampires. It's fun to see a family come together on their costumes.

We may not have matched this year, but it sure was fun to watch Ryan in his costume. I never realized when I was a kid that it would be so much fun to watch my children do it.

Nate

Englishfam said...

I loved the kids costumes, especially little Eeyore. She was so adorable!! And Marie, you can't go wrong with the pajamas getup. Love it!

Miss Megan said...

Happy Halloween! I'm glad you and the kids came to the Legacy Center party, it was just one of those fun impromptu things. The Pooh and Eeyore were definitely a hit. P.S. Did you get new curtains in your living room? They are really cute!

Nate said...

No, the curtains you saw were at my parents house. I'll let them know you like them.

Nate