Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Thankful For . . .

Nate's patience with me and the kids. Sofia potty training herself (yes, that's right). Ryan deciding to use the potty . . . again. Disneyland!! Getting to see family in Las Vegas (I'd love to see as many of you as I can!) and in California. Traveling with people that I really enjoy. Getting to spend Linda's birthday with her. Grandpa's haircuts. My dad's surgery going well. Water aerobics with Mom. Sofie finally liking child care. Getting to go on the BOM retreat. Singing with the choir. Fabulous spring weather in February. Book club starting again. Oscar parties and actor tributes and Ben Stiller spoofing Joaquin Phoenix. Getting to go through the Draper temple. Ryan trying to make me happy by playing "All Creatures of Our God and King" on the CD player.

3 comments:

Nate said...

And I'm thankful for you Marie. You do so much for our family! And I always (ok.. usually) appreciate being reminded to be thankful. :)

Miss Megan said...

Book club! Woot!

Lindsay Duerden said...

What a great blog entry! I love to just sit down and think about the things I am really thankful for but very rarely do I ever write it down. Also, I am very glad that you get to leave to Disneyland tomorrow. I hope you have a blast, although I know you will. :)