Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


I just wanted to give Nate a public shoutout for being such a great dad! Here are some of the reasons that you are so wonderful:
  • You're willing to get up at 3 a.m. to get Ryan some ice.
  • You sing Bulgarian lullabies to the kids when they're sad.
  • You can always make Ryan laugh, even when he's crying.
  • You cleaned Ryan up the night he threw up all over the place.
  • You are the king of the BBQ and breakfast grill.
  • You do the dishes!
  • You're patient with me, even when I'm being difficult.
  • You're willing to help me, my family, and your family, even when you're feeling miserable.
  • You are able to find the best in a situation, no matter how bad.
  • You love us!!
Thanks for being my best friend . . . Our children are so lucky to have you as a dad!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Thank you very much Marie. Honestly I love being part of our family.

I love you Marie. Thanks for being part of my life.

Miss Megan said...

Awww. The Holdaway's love you too Nate.

Unknown said...

Happy Father's Day to Nate, you guys are so cute and have cute kids!!!