Monday, June 2, 2008

If it's too loud, you're too old.


I saw this strip on Saturday, and I couldn't stop laughing. I know I'm turning 30 this year, but I didn't think that I'd already crossed the generational divide! Thankfully, I can still blame Sofia for having to get up in the middle of the night, but there are too many times lately where I'll wake up and then can't get back to sleep . . . or can't go to sleep to begin with.

Sad thing is my brother is only four years younger than I am, but he's not on the same side of the divide. (Of course, he'd say that is blatantly obvious from my resistance to new technology too--I have yet to use an iPod, and I don't even have a texting plan!)

1 comment:

Nate said...

Being old isn't so bad... sure we have to use the bathroom more.. but on the bright side it gives me time to get some real quality bathroom reading.

Thanks for sharing the strip. I liked it too!