Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm grateful for . . .



Cuddling with the kids in the morning. Grandad playing with Ryan. Naps (either for them or me). Warren coming to Cedar City. Attending the Utah Shakespearean Festival for 16 years. A husband who loves to watch plays with me. Child care! My first project all year. Opportunities to travel. Living in such a beautiful and varied place. The opportunity to get such a great education and to pursue the career I want to. The many freedoms I enjoy and those who have served the country in numerous ways to ensure that they remain. Water fights. An active imagination. Ryan loving to read. Spending time at Thanksgiving Point as a family. A husband who is positive and optimistic and tries to do the right thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these from you, they always get me thinking...

Nate said...

I also enjoy reading things that you're thankful for!

"Count your blessings.." :)

I love you!

Nate