Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane

My friend Rachel started this on her blog, and I thought it was a great idea! And it would be really fun if everyone participates! So here are the ground rules:

1. As a comment to this post, write a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter how well you know me. It can be a big or little memory, good or bad, just be nice about it.

2. Put a memory lane on your blog for me to comment on. Or if you don't want to post it on your blog or don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory of you in my comments.

I think this will be really fun! So go to it, my friends!

4 comments:

Nate said...

Since you wouldn't let me share the memory I first thought of, I'll share another one.

I remember going to the Apple Pan across the street from the Westside Pavillion. (In LA) We had seen it on the Travel Channel and wanted to give it a try. What a fun little place to visit. Good hamburgers.. and GREAT APPLE PIE!!

Nate said...

Oh.. and another one. One of the first times we went to San Diego and we found the Royal Thai restaurant. Honey glazed duck, pot-o-treasure... mmm..tasty!

Unknown said...

our memories go back so far...man we are getting old! But I have to say all the times in high school, You always had long, long hair and I remember study sessions for AP classes and swimming and sleepovers. But like you said, I have loved the great memories we have made since we graduated and having our semi-annual bbq's and marathon chats! They are the best, although I must say I was surprised at one when we had the get-together at your house and I didn't know you were expecting and there you were like 6 months pregnant! I am glad we have blogs so I am not that far out of the loop anymore ;)

Marie said...

Well, Nate, since you didn't put a Memory Lane on your blog, I'll post some of my memories of you here. There are oh, so many, but here are some of my favorites: Making pizzas and discussing Gattaca on our first date, lots of walks on the beach in San Diego, our trip to the Midwest (and you teaching me to be spontaneous), your coming to meet me in London and our trip to DC on the way home, walking around San Francisco on our anniversary . . . :D