Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our Big News!

We found out last Wednesday that Nate and I are pregnant again! We are very excited! I am especially looking forward to Ryan having someone to play with, so he doesn't need my attention constantly. (Actually, he's been doing a lot better at entertaining himself, at least for a little while.)

The first question everyone asks is about the due date: honestly, we have no idea when to expect the bundle of joy. As Nate says, my biology is not reliable enough to determine a due date, so the good OB will have to divine it from ultrasounds, etc. We're pretty sure that it'll be around November/December, though, so Ryan and the new baby will be two years apart. Just right!

This preganancy is already a lot different than the last. I had no clue I was pregnant until I threw up all over the bathroom one night. (Nate's parents apparently guessed long before I did that I was pregnant.) So I'm not nauseous all the time like I was with Ryan, but when I get sick, it's a lot more violent. And the supersmell has returned--Nate says he wishes he had a super power, but it's more a curse than a blessing. :D

Anyway, I'll keep the site updated as we learn more.


No comments: