Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

At the request of my friend Megan, I have started a blog. I named it after a quote from one of my favorite Shakespeare plays, The Winter's Tale. (It also happens to be the title of my master's thesis.) At the end of the play is a series of miracles that, when I first saw the play, took my breath away.

I realized that I feel the same way about a lot of things in life--what a miracle it is! I am so grateful to watch Ryan look at the world to remember how amazing a leaf or the lines on your hand are.

So I guess the title sums up my philosophy of life: Life is amazing and truly wonderful, and I am so lucky to be here participating in it!!

So welcome and thanks for coming!

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Hooray! Welcome to blogger! I love your blog...and the title of it. What a clever idea. I feel so blessed to have a friend who enjoys Shakespeare as much as I do.