Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pics of Ryan

Stacy, these pictures are for you! (And for anyone else who'd like to see.)


Ryan is intensely curious. Here he is investigating a neighbor's yard; they have a plastic bird with twirling wings. He also really likes real birds. We watch them out of the windows for hours and even put up some bird feeders to encourage more of them to stay.


Ryan loves playgrounds now: tunnels, stairs, slides. We went to the park frequently while the weather was good; we'll both be happy when it clears up again, so he can go back to playing with the "big boys."

Ryan loves music--listening to the radio or CDs, playing the piano with Mom or Dad, singing at the top of his lungs, and dancing away.


One of Ryan's new activities is building nests out of blankets and pillows. He settles himself in with a book and reads to himself, as long as I am sitting on the floor right next to him.

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Ha ha! I love Nate's hair!

Congrats again on the impending arrival.

We love the cute pics of Ryan. What a curious little monkey! In my opinion there is nothing better than a "nest" made out of pillows and blankets.

Mea Culpa said...

Oh. My. GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that supah dupah cutie pie!!! I'm loving the "nest"- I'm totally stealing that idea. I'm going to go home tonight and build one of my own.
He has a crinkly smile! His nose hitches up a little higher on one side in that pic. Talk about mischief. Especially with the fact that Dad has practically the same look. MUAHAHAH. Awesome.
Thanks for sharing!
Stacy